San Antonio, Texas — June 10, 2022 — Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the Thrill Capital of South Texas today announced the introduction of the new Six Flags Annual Pass program. For the first time, with the purchase of a Six Flags Annual Pass, guests now have the opportunity to visit Six Flags parks for 12 months after purchase, providing more flexibility and value to experience the thrill of Six Flags like never before.
There are three options of Six Flags Annual Passes available to guests with different levels of benefits tailored to suit the various preferences guests make when they visit the parks:
- Annual Thrill Seeker Pass;
- $115.00 or 12 payments of $9.62;
- Includes access to Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Hurricane Harbor Splashtown in Houston, plus general parking and special savings;
- Annual Extreme Pass;
- $175.00 or 12 payments of $14.62;
- Includes access to all Six Flags outdoor parks, plus general parking, two Junior Passes and special savings; and
- Annual Ultimate Pass;
- $350.00 or 12 payments of $29.24;
- Includes access to all Six Flags outdoor parks, plus preferred parking, two Junior Passes, a ten-meal dining plan, and special savings.
In addition, for a limited time, guests have the option of a Summer Pass which includes access to Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Hurricane Harbor Splashtown in Houston, plus general parking through Labor Day for only $69.99.
Guests can purchase and manage their Six Flags Annual Pass now by visiting sixflags.com/fiestatexas or through the Six Flags App, where they can access a full list of benefits associated with their pass.