JACKSON, N.J. ─ June 9, 2022 ─ Six Flags Great Adventure, the Northeast’s Largest Thrill Park, announces an exciting series of summer events and the introduction of the new Six Flags Annual Pass program.
During a season that already includes the largest array of guest experience improvements in the parks’ nearly 50-year history, the park will present a robust summer event lineup and a new pass that provides more flexibility and value than ever before. Summer events include:
- Six Flags Slamfest, June 18 – Northeast Wrestling presents Six Flags Slam Fest in the Movietown Arena. Meet & Greet autograph sessions with the stars will run from 1:30 to 4:30 pm, and a full-card wrestling event will follow at 5:00 pm – free with theme park admission. Ringside seats are available for an upcharge. The event includes superstars such as Malakai Black, Sammy Guevara, Tay Conti, Mick Foley, NZO, Erick Rowan, Mickie James, Matt Taven, Eddie Kingston and many more;
- Father’s Day, June 18 & 19 – Families can celebrate the important “dad” in their lives while challenging thrilling coasters, yummy eats and craft beers;
- Coca-Cola July 4th Fest, July 2 to 4 – One of N.J.’s largest and most spectacular fireworks shows runs nightly July 2 through 4 at 9 pm. Guests can celebrate the red, white and blue with an ice-cold Coca-Cola, refreshing surprises, heart-pounding thrills rides like Kingda Ka and the Medusa, and beat the summer heat with Log Flume and Congo Rapids. This event is included with theme park admission; and
- Summer Vibes Festival, July 16 to Aug. 14 – This new summer festival promises eye-popping spectacles, specialty eats, beat-the-heat beverages, live entertainment and colorful curiosities for truly Instagrammable moments. Six unique, themed sections plus two additional experiences will bring the park to life in the sights, sounds and smells of summer Six Flags style.
The summer event series will run in addition to Six Flags’ extensive beautification and modernization efforts throughout the world-class theme park, Wild Safari and Hurricane Harbor. Improvements include increased capacity and streamlined operations in rides, food service, and admissions; new theming and reintroduction of Medusa for daredevils and Barnstormer for junior thrill seekers; aesthetic and comfort enhancements in all parks; the debut of popular food brands, new dining options and more guest amenities.
Six Flags Announces New Annual Pass Program
Six Flags unveils a new pass program featuring three different levels of benefits tailored to suit each guest’s preferences. This flexible, new program offers the option for 12 easy monthly payments:
- Annual Thrill Seeker Pass:
- $115.00 or 12 payments of $9.62;
- Includes access to Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari Drive-Thru Adventure and Hurricane Harbor New Jersey plus general parking and special savings (blockout dates apply);
- Annual Extreme Pass:
- $175.00 or 12 payments of $14.62;
- Includes access to all Six Flags Outdoor Parks including Six Flags America outside Washington, D.C. and Six Flags New England in Agawam, Ma., plus general parking, two Junior Passes and special savings; and
- Annual Ultimate Pass:
- $350.00 or 12 payments of $29.24;
- Includes access to all Six Flags Outdoor Parks including Six Flags America outside Washington, D.C. and Six Flags New England in Agawam, Ma., plus preferred parking, two Junior Passes, a ten-meal dining plan, and special savings.
In addition, for a limited time, guests have the option of a Summer Pass which includes access to Six Flags Great Adventure and Wild Safari Drive-Thru Adventure, plus general parking through Labor Day for only $69.99.
Guests can purchase and manage their Six Flags Annual Pass now by visiting sixflags.com/greatadventure or through the Six Flags App, where they can access a full list of benefits associated with their pass.